- User-Provided Information : You may provide to Educate For You Service what is generally called "personally identifiable" information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, payment account information, demographic information) when using the Educate For You Service, such as when you register for the site, and when you create Content or other User Submissions, or when you interact with other users of the Educate For You Service, such as through communication features including posting feedback, using chat, and participating in Office Hours.
- Cookies" Information : When you use the Educate For You Service, we may send one or more cookies - small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer. Educate For You Service may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Educate For You Service. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser "Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Educate For You Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Educate For You Service to their fullest potential.
- Automatically Collected Information : When you use the Educate For You Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including standard log files, "clear gifs" or "web beacons." This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address") or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Educate For You Service, the pages you view on the Educate For You Service, and the dates and times that you visit the Educate For You Service.
- Third Party Web Beacons :We may also implement third party content, such as advertising or analytics and tracking services, on the Educate For You Service that uses "clear gifs" or "web beacons", which allow the third party content provider to read and write cookies to your browser in connection with your access of that content displayed on the Educate For You Service. This information is collected directly by the third party, and Educate For You Service does not participate in that data transmission. Information collected by third parties in this manner is subject to that third party's own data collection, use, and disclosure policies.
- Educate For You Service uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services. We will use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues, or regarding User Submissions that you have posted to the Educate For You Service.
- Educate For You Service uses the information that you provide or that we collect to understand and analyse the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Educate For You Service works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- Educate for you Service may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to :
(1) Messages about the Educate For You Service, such as when you receive a message, comment, or request from another user,
(2) Promotional messages related to the Educate For You Service and the activities of third parties we work with, and
(3) Messages on behalf of other users who think you may be interested in the Educate For You Service. You will have the ability to opt-out of receiving any such communications, either through links provided in the messages, or by updating your account preferences through the Educate For You Service.
- Educate For You Service makes use of certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards in our efforts to safeguard the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Educate For You Service, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information Educate For You endeavour’s to secure our systems, but please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by system malfunction or circumvention of our safeguards.
- If Educate For You Service learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
- The Educate For You Service contains links to Web sites and services provided by third parties. Any personally identifiable information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party's policies, if any, governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links are displayed on the Educate For You Service. We encourage you to learn about third parties' privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.