PMP is a standardized certification for project management professionals. The program enlightens the candidates regarding root terminologies and skills that are required in a Project Environment. The program is recommended for candidates who are into the Project Management domain and aspire to have a standardized credential which in turn, will lead to growth in the professional career.
Areas of Enhancement:
- Introduction to terminologies and skills for project management.
- Understanding factors such as internal and external which influences the project.
- Understanding the roles, skills, Influencing domain and responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Detailed understanding and conceptual knowledge about project charter, project planning, project execution, monitoring and controlling the project, reviewing alteration requests and closing the project.
- Understanding the Scope and scale of managing a project.
- Managing the schedule of the project such as development, maintenance and communication of time and resources in a project.
- Cost management such as regulation of planning and estimation cost of the project and running cost.
- Quality management such as understanding QUALITY planning, assurance and control.
- Resource and communication management.
- Risk and Inventory management.
- Stakeholders demands analysis and thereby adaptions in the project
Module 1: Introduction to PMP® Certification
Module 2: The Project Environment
Module 3: Role of the Project Manager
Module 4: Project Integration Management
Module 5: Project Scope Management
Module 6: Project Schedule Management
Module 7: Project Cost Management
Module 8: Project Quality Management
Module 9: Project Resource Management
Module 10: Project Communication Management
Module 11: Project Risk Management
Module 12: Project Procurement Management
Module 13: Project Stakeholder Management