The MS Azure developer Associate certificate focuses on the demonstration of comprehensive knowledge on Azure development using IaaS, PaaS solutions, and related Storage, Security, and Integration Services. Also, it enlightens the related Storage and Security aspects and over the selection of appropriate Compute, Communication. It is designed for developers with coding abilities in at least one of the Azure-supported languages and cloud evangelists.
- Basic knowledge of Application development
- Basic knowledge about cloud computing
- Technical soundness of virtualization, networking & databases
- Expertise in using Visual Studio IDE, PowerShell and Command-Line Interface
- Hands-on experience in C#(.Net Framework)
Module 1: Overview to Azure IaaS Compute Solutions
Module 2: Executing Azure Batch Service & Disk Encryption
Module 3: Framing and advancing Applications that use containers
Module 4: Implementing Azure service web, mobile, service api applications and functions.
Module 5: Framing solutions using various tools and functions
Module 6: Implementation of access, authenticate control and secure data solutions, Integrating Caching & CDN
Module 7: Equipment monitoring, recording & expansion of Apps & Services