The CISA is an abbreviation for Certified Information Systems Auditor which is a worldwide accepted and standardized program for IT security professionals. The CISA certification course is designed to empower the IT professional for governing and controlling enterprise IT and the functioning of effective security auditing. The program so framed focuses on acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems (IS), to learn the guidelines, standards, and best practices of protecting the Information system. CISA course has five different modules that cover the detailed scope of information systems (IS) audits and reviews, CISA’s role in IT Governance, Systems and Infrastructure Lifecycle Management, IT Service Delivery and Support, Protection of Information Assets and The Process of Auditing Information Systems.
• Understanding of vulnerability assessment and identification
• information Systems audit and assurance guidelines
• Information of Auditing Information Systems
• Overview of Governance and IT management
• Overview of Information Systems acquisition, development, and implementation
• Understanding of Information Systems operations, maintenance, and service management
• Understanding of Information asset protection