AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification is to enhance individuals’ skills, which are undertaking the role of solutions, architecture and are aspiring to expand in designing, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed systems on AWS. Previous AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam (SAA-C01) has been upgraded to (SAA-C02).
Areas of enhancement:
- Centered knowledge about creating architecture, deploying secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
- Architectural solutions using design principles embarking upon customer requirements.
- Understating implicational guidelines based on appropriate exercises for the organization throughout the project execution.
• Ability of using computer, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
• Experience of AWS deployment and management services.
• Capability of identifying and defining technical requirements for an AWS-based application.
• Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement.
• Awareness of advised practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform.
• Basic knowledge of architectural principles for building on Cloud.
• Basic knowledge of the AWS global infrastructure.
• Basic knowledge of network technologies as they relate to AWS.
• Basic knowledge of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services.